everytime i go back and read everything i write in this blog i feel kind of gay about it. blogs are kind of embarrassing but oh well.
let's see... i didn't celebrate st. patricks day. but i'll share how yesterday went down.
i woke up at 9. hung out for a while, listened to music.
made my dad a bomb ass lunch (grilled cheese, dill pickle, tomato bisque)
then he left for work while i did some house cleaning.
i came downstairs and it occured to me Halloween 2 was filming here. so I sent my picture in to Atlanta casting... about 10 minutes later i get a call giving me an address in Decatur and they say "be here as soon as you can". so I end up getting dressed and running out my door to go to the set of Halloween 2 in downtown decatur. It was so hot outside.. and our wardrobe was winter clothes because in the scene we were shooting... we were in Chicago right around Halloween. Pretty much the whole time i got to be within a 10 foot radius of Rob Zombie. There was another famous actor there... but seeing rob zombie was really the absolute shit. We got fed a really awesome lunch.. the same lunch all the cast and camera men got. I went to go sit down at a table with my little brother.. guess who sits at the opposite end.... Rob Zombie and his wife. so fucking cool. We wrapped at about 7.... and i thought I was only gonna get paid like 40 bucks to do it... but I ended up getting paid the same everyone else did who had been there since 10:30 A.M. because I was a "call in". I may get called back to do some more scenes.. but really... I wouldn't have cared if i got paid. if i don't get cut or blurred in the background and i get to be in his movie.. that's the shit... but I would have done it for free easily. it was cool/fun as shit. one of the best days i've had in a long time.
as soon as they wrapped... I made a mad dash home. and had to do a full head of highlights and a hair cut... which i ended up finishing roughly 3 hours later because i was so tired/moving so slow.
then at 12... i collapsed on my bed and didn't move.
this morning i made pancakes. and it occurred to me i missed out on all the festivities of st. patties day. but ya know, who cares. i don't mind missing out on shit. because I always do. I know the time I spend with myself or even with my little brother is so meaningful. and yesterday, regardless of anything, is a day i will never soon forget. if anyone knows how much i love horror movies... that was the shit. the shit. hopefully this movie turns out good.
i'm so glad the weather is pretty again. i'm all about winter and cold air, but i'm so over it by now.
dis is funny 2 me:
anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's fucking crazy.
what casting site do you use?
Post a Comment